For English Parade 2016 Review click here
Before proceeding, please read our rules and regulations first
Rules and Regulations
ENGLISH PARADE 2017
“ DEBATE IS OUR MAGIC SPELL”
- English Parade is a nation wide open English debate competition that uses British parliamentary system
- The competition will be held on the 5th-7th May 2017 at Faculty of Administrative Science, Brawijaya University
- The maximum quota for this competition are 40 teams
- Core Adjudicators:
- Boby Andika Ruitang UI ALUMNUS
-ESL Grand Finalist of Malaysia WUDC 2015
-Champion & 7th Best Speaker of Indonesia Debate Open 2013
- Aldila Irsyad Noi UGM
-World University Debating Championship (WUDC) 2017-02-01
-United Asian Debating Championship (UADC) 2015
- Nadya Ayuning Wuryanto UB
-Grandfinalist & Top 10 Best Speaker – EFL Category of 36th World University Debating Championship (WUDC) Thessaloniki 2016 International,British Parlementary ,Organized by Greek Debating Society & Uneversity of Macedonia
-Runner up & Top 5 Best Speaker –ESP Open Debate Competition (EODC) 2016
- First Winner Rp 3.000.000
- Second Winner Rp 2.000.000
- Third Winner Rp 1.000.000
- Fourth Winner Rp 750.000
- Best Composite Rp 500.000
- Best Speaker Rp 500.000
General Terms :
- Free Composite, No Institusion Regulation
- The competition use British Parliamentary System
- Registration date :
1. Early Bird
February, 5th – March, 15th 2016
Registration Fee : Rp. 500.000,00
2. Late Bird
March, 16th – April, 15th 2016
Registration Fee : Rp. 550.000,00
4. The registration for participant uses the first pay first serves system. Participants can book first but the main list will be based on who pays first as the participants who already book can be replaced. The fee will be based on the time of when the payment is made, not based on when the participants book.
Registration Terms :
- Participants should pay the registration payment to rekening BNI 342542081 SATYA AJI NUGROHO before doing the registration on the web.
- Participants fill the registration form on aec.fia.ub.ac.id/englishparade2017 after finishing the payment and uploading the payment receipt on the web.
- Participants should confirm the payment and registration via text message to Umar 0821-3219-6730
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us
Yasmine : 0822-7240-2570
Satya : 0818-0609-5883
- The registration for participant using first pay first serves system. Participants can book first but the main list will be based on who pays first as the participants who already book can be replaced. The fee will be based on the time of when the payment is made, not based on when the participants book.
- All participants should arrive on time throughout the event. If the participants still haven’t come until the end of registration time without any further excuses, the team will be disqualified.
- The teams who can get the Walk Out (WO) fee are those who stayed until the top 16 breaking announcement. This means that the teams must participate in the preliminary rounds. The Walk Out fee is IDR 50K/team.